What's new

We Grow Old, Not Mother Nature

i removed that blue; opened it in PS, selected the sky and pulled down the curve.......




Regards :D
 
can somebody help me with the harsh separation of the selection line????

The very virginal (=original), other than for sizing.....

 
Last edited:
Thank you Eingerson; actually the sky was more bright and details of clouds was availble, which came out when the 'curve' was adjusted; which is the best tool for selection and what can be the optimum feathering?

:D
 
By the way , I was inspired to caption this image the way i did, just because of him....



Regards :D
 
Last edited:
That's cool. I did these in Lightroom 3 with the adjustments brush and a couple sliders. That 1st image is definitely sharp. Nice capture.
 
I'll throw my edit into the hat

I dunno, the image you've posted here is such a weird crop ratio. Do you have the original that is uncropped?


asdfff.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thank you Rotanimod... i think the saved version is the above one; probably i had made a not-to-scale trimming, way back when i captured the image(May, 2010)

Regards :D
 
Good photo! I actually like the heavier saturation for this photo. Not really sure why but I suspect it reminds me of something I would have seen in my grandparents national geographic magazines when I was a kid. The saturated film look. Who knows, but my gut says you got it right even if it is over saturated a little.
 
Good photo! I actually like the heavier saturation for this photo. Not really sure why but I suspect it reminds me of something I would have seen in my grandparents national geographic magazines when I was a kid. The saturated film look. Who knows, but my gut says you got it right even if it is over saturated a little.

Thank you; i have secret appreciations for you :lol:
 
Here's a quick edit where I tried to get some detail in the sky as well as in the waters. Also, added some contrast to original and saturated the greens a little to give it a sort of "post card" look :)

6860944793c005c69776b.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom