We Grow Old, Not Mother Nature

can somebody help me with the harsh separation of the selection line????

The very virginal (=original), other than for sizing.....

Last edited:
Thank you Eingerson; actually the sky was more bright and details of clouds was availble, which came out when the 'curve' was adjusted; which is the best tool for selection and what can be the optimum feathering?

:D

That's cool. I did these in Lightroom 3 with the adjustments brush and a couple sliders. That 1st image is definitely sharp. Nice capture.

I'll throw my edit into the hat

I dunno, the image you've posted here is such a weird crop ratio. Do you have the original that is uncropped?

asdfff.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Rotanimod... i think the saved version is the above one; probably i had made a not-to-scale trimming, way back when i captured the image(May, 2010)

Regards :D

Good photo! I actually like the heavier saturation for this photo. Not really sure why but I suspect it reminds me of something I would have seen in my grandparents national geographic magazines when I was a kid. The saturated film look. Who knows, but my gut says you got it right even if it is over saturated a little.

Good photo! I actually like the heavier saturation for this photo. Not really sure why but I suspect it reminds me of something I would have seen in my grandparents national geographic magazines when I was a kid. The saturated film look. Who knows, but my gut says you got it right even if it is over saturated a little.

Thank you; i have secret appreciations for you :lol:

Here's a quick edit where I tried to get some detail in the sky as well as in the waters. Also, added some contrast to original and saturated the greens a little to give it a sort of "post card" look :)

6860944793c005c69776b.jpg

Most reactions

Back