What's new

We must destroy the Cube!

Ysarex93 87

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been out-of-town for a week visiting the kids up in Minneapolis. They made me go to Mall of America. We have some big malls in St. Louis but this thing is on an entirely different scale; it really is Americans' profane temple to their god. Couldn't resist grabbing a couple snaps.

lego_zps81a9c147.jpg


Joe
 
I hope you had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe.
 
The mall seems huge till you've been there a few dozen times. Then you realize there is 3-6 of the same stores located throughout the building.

I think there is like 5 foot lockers, lol.

5429777781_5260c56ef1_z.jpg
 
Been there, done that...it was fun...once.
 
I've been to the United States five times, and within those five times (which spread out from between 1995 and 2012) I've been to the Mall of America ... erm ... twice :blushing:
 
Seems like at the time I was more impressed by these ;) :

legoskulpturmallofamerica.jpg


Even though ... come to think of it and looking through my pics from last June, here HE is, the Destroyer of the Cube!

legoskulptur2mallofamerica.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom