What's new

Weathered and Worn

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
51
Location
Alabama - just moved here from Texas
weathered.jpg
 
MommyOf4Boys said:
I guess this one really bombed...
You got that right!
























I'm JOKING!!!!
I completely missed it...and I really like it :thumbup: I would like a tiny bit of red in the bricks, really desaturated red.
Didn't you recently post a thread with a similar title? I think maybe I mistook this one for the previous one? Anyways, good job here!
 
Awesome shot. Love the shadows, and the green shudders. KInda mysterious.
 
Peculiar photography. The effect of the sunny zone, and shades is very original, and costs work to locate itself... seems a crown. Greetings from Spain.


Curiosa fotografía. El efecto de la zona soleada, y sombra es muy original, y cuesta trabajo situarse...parece una corona. Saludos desde España.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom