Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am getting the Psychology Club here on campus up and running (it's been dormant for a few years). I would like to set up a webpage for it, but I really don't have the time to do all of the work on it.

Does anyone know if there are webpage templates out there (preferably free)?

I would like an easy to way to keep everyone updated on the goings-on in the club, upcoming events, meeting minutes, etc.

Thanks for any advice!

Hey, thanks! Those look nice!

I've never used CSS . . . do they have to be CSS? (forgive my ignorance on this subject)

a blog at blogspot could be ideal for that sort of thing i think. A few simple tweeks in the wysiwyg editor can make it look really individual.

Plus you don't have to pay for hosting/bandwith.

i use it for my personal site in my sig and a couple of other projects

a blog at blogspot could be ideal for that sort of thing i think. A few simple tweeks in the wysiwyg editor can make it look really individual.

Plus you don't have to pay for hosting/bandwith.

i use it for my personal site in my sig and a couple of other projects

I thought of that, but I want something that we can put on the school's website. Several of the clubs have pages they made themselves, but they have extensions of my school's URL.

Hey, thanks! Those look nice!

I've never used CSS . . . do they have to be CSS? (forgive my ignorance on this subject)

CSS stands for cascading style sheet. CSS makes changing color-schemes, fonts, borders, logos, the general look of a page very easy. It's an attached set of "rules" that define the way your page looks. You'll need an editor that supports style sheets. I took a template from the oswd site and tweaked it majorly using CSS. Here is an example: http://explorerh.com If I can find the original version that came right of the oswd site, I'll post it.

Very simple, type your question in google search bar and you will get a huge list of sites that provide free templates

I did that already, and didn't find much that would work for me. Most of them weren't really free, either.

I thought of that, but I want something that we can put on the school's website. Several of the clubs have pages they made themselves, but they have extensions of my school's URL.

you mean like a subdomain of your schools domain name?

you can have one of those with blogspot no problem, providing you get permission from the school etc. You would have to get the school website admin to create a subdomain for you

That's a possibility, then, but not really what I have envisioned. We'll see how things turn out.

Most reactions

Back