Website to edit and process photos for memory mates and trader cards

sportsmamaof2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone have any suggestions on where to get amature photos edited and processed for team pictures (memory mates and trader cards)? I have struggled with this for 3 days now and have been unsuccessful. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Amateur.

How many photo's and what is your budget for the editing?

There are free image editing applications you can download, like Google's Picasa or GIMP (gimp.org), so you can do your own edits. Adobe Photoshop Elements is about $80; Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 (Win/Mac) .

As far as getting the edited photos printed as memory mates and trader cards go to Mpix.com - Memory Mates and Mpix.com - Trader Cards

Paying someone else to do retouching isn't inexpensive Mpix.com - Retouching Services

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We are talking 13 kids and 2 team photos. I have Gimp to edit my photos but have not been able to fix this one team photo. The photo was taken around lunch outside. Everyone was wearing their white team shirts, one of the kids was standing in front of a coach and the sun off the white shirt washed out the kids color. Is there any tricks to fix this or am I just out of luck on this picture? I don't want to spend to much money on these pictures as we are talking TeeBall. Once again thanks for suggestions.

Hi,

There is probably a way to fix this if you mean the kid's skin colour. Is his colour completely whited out and is it just one child's face? I feel like if you want, perhaps I could take a crack at it for you.

Also, if you want to get trading cards, Kinzin offers a service. Print Personalized Trading Cards at Kinzin

You can also use Kinzin to share the photos with other parents of the children and they can create their own trading cards themselves and pay for them themselves.

Anyway, as for the photo, send me a private message and perhaps I can help you in trying to fix that picture if you would like (though no promises that I would succeed!)

Just so you don't think I'm a spammer or completely incompetent, check out my website: angelawongphotography.com

Most reactions

New Topics

Back