Wedding: Anastasija & Aleksandr

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anastasija_Aleksandr59.jpg

Please: Fotografai Aleksandras Babicius ir Irina Belcikova

Thanks!

As usual, another lovely wedding. For those who are not familiar with what full-frame Nikon digital photos look like, this wedding is a must-see. And for those who are interested in seeing what first rate bokeh is all about, and why Nikon's premium lenses cost so much, this wedding is simply a must-see.

Crop-sensor cameras and average glass do not render photos like these.

Derrel took the words out of my mouth. To quote myself on another thread:

Aleksandras Babicius has the advantage of shooting full-frame with Nikon's holy trinity of lenses: 14-24, 24-70 and 70-200 ... all constant f/2.8 lenses and all engineered to be dang-near perfect in every way. Full-frame creates a much larger circle of confusion than any crop frame, which just seems to give the photos so much character. That certainly doesn't replace or deprecate the requirement to compose, light and capture the expressions so elegantly the way he has, but it sure helps.

I do like the very natural look.

I'm blown away by this set. They look fantastic. I have a love/hate relationship with seeing stuff like this. I love how these photographs look and how well they are put together. I hate the fact that when I look at sets like this....I realize how far I have to go!

If someone were to ask me what I would like to produce as a photographer....I would show them these pictures.

Fantastic!

Wow... awesome work...

WOW! I'm speechless! You are amazing!!!

Absolutely awesome. I have looked at these a couple times now. I love the minimalist post processing approach (at least they appear that way). Just darn good...no, great photographs.

Not that I deserve one, but I need a full-frame DSLR along with better lenses :drool:. Someday.

At what ISO were the night shots taken?

I'm sure that Aleksandras could produce equally stunning results with Canon or just about any other brand of camera. He's an outstanding Photographer.

It's the photographer, not the name on their gear, that creates the images.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back