Wedding Photography Assistant

jaymitch

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My main assistant has ventured out of her own and is now only available for certain dates. So I am starting to meet with potential assistants for this year. I am looking for someone who is professional and has a real desire to learn. This is great opportunity for a photography student or someone who just has a real interest in photography. I live in Delaware and shoot weddings from Baltimore to NYC, but I do need you to live in or very close to Delaware. I won't get into a ton of detail here, I will be personally meeting with everyone over the next couple weeks. Message me on here if you are interested and I will get back to you as soon as i can.

Last edited:
Legally you cannot exclude men thats a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Legally you cannot exclude men thats a lawsuit waiting to happen.

There are exceptions to this law. When involving a women getting dressed where a "female" is the only acceptable way to have someone in the room so you don't miss important shots. But I'm not going to argue the law on a photography forum. I will just take that part of my post down, I'm sure yours will be the first of many posts like this.

Last edited:
Also contact the PPANJ. I think they have quite a few south jersey associate members that might be interested.

A craigslist ad in your Area might yeild some results as well if you are able to filter the good photogs from the masses.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back