Wedding Photography

xburial

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got my d40 Last week and my sister would like me to take some pictures of her wedding for her of her and her Groom. i Don't Know too much about this type of photography, but it seems Fun. What settings should i use? Do i need a softener for my flash? Here are some Shots i have taken, in, The past.

208zgb7.jpg

4uiej8.jpg

LOL. The picture of menu is really funny. Yeah, sure, take some wedding shots. I am sure your sister will appreciate your effort and contribution to her special day. We can all contribute something right? ;)

Be sure to put your camera on "Wedding Mode" though.

bahaha, wedding mode.

practice on that exposure and focus thing a whole lot and you'll be fine.

Well, I guess the main question is to make sure that you aren't the primary photographer.

Other than that, work on exposure, composition, white balance, depth of field, and focusing, and you'll probably be ok.

(as I was rather vague, if you have any questions about the above, feel free to PM me)

LOL. The picture of menu is really funny. Yeah, sure, take some wedding shots. I am sure your sister will appreciate your effort and contribution to her special day. We can all contribute something right? ;)

Be sure to put your camera on "Wedding Mode" though.

excellent

you look like a pro already. you'll be fine.

What the hell kind of meat is that on them nachos. Looks like dog poo.:lmao:

Poor Nachos....

wooo... someone stop the world, I wanna get off...

:lol:

I would show your sister the nacho pic before she allows you to shoot her wedding. -_-

According to the EXIF, it looks like these were taken by a phone...

Most reactions

Back