Wedding photos for C&C

dzfoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dz-foto.lt
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone. This the photos from the one short wedding session in Lithuania. The weather was strange, we had sun with hard rain at some moments, and it was a bit cold.

Full photo set (90 images) at my website: Erika ir Paulius | www.dz-foto.lt

Please view at full resolution. C&C are welcome :)

EP_12.JPG

EP_19.JPG

EP_23.JPG

EP_27.JPG

EP_28.JPG

EP_29.JPG

EP_31.JPG

EP_32.JPG

EP_33.JPG

EP_34.JPG

EP_38.JPG

EP_40.JPG

EP_41.JPG

EP_44.JPG

EP_47.JPG

EP_52.JPG

EP_56.JPG

EP_68.JPG

EP_72.JPG

EP_74.JPG

EP_78.JPG

EP_86.JPG

EP_91.JPG

I love all of them good job....

Donatas, do you turn down ugly clients? Just wondering :)

Again.. love your work! I do wonder, when do you do all of these photos? It seems that you take a lot of time doing all of these photos (a lot of prepartion). For example you have shots with the bubbles with the guests, then in the rain, then wearing boots etc. Can you explain when these happen?

These are probably the best wedding photos I have ever seen, amazing!

Jeez, as a set pretty nice.

Love the ones in the water. Kinda random, but very creative and oddly sexy... not sure why.

The one with the groom out of focus and her near the tree-- the leaf on her face bothers me. Minor point.

Nicely done, if you ask the not-a-wedding-photographer-guy. (me)

Gorgeous, all of them! A real joy to view =)

Great set! They are all lovely!

I love #11!

Thanks!

I love all of them good job....

Thank you!

Donatas, do you turn down ugly clients? Just wondering :)

Again.. love your work! I do wonder, when do you do all of these photos? It seems that you take a lot of time doing all of these photos (a lot of prepartion). For example you have shots with the bubbles with the guests, then in the rain, then wearing boots etc. Can you explain when these happen?

Nope, I respect every client :) The whole photo set was done in aprox. 4 hours. If you see the full set from begining, you can see the 1st scene is the reception and guests greetings (~30minutes) all the other time was left for me with bride and groom. The rain lasted about ~5min, and after it began sunshine, so this way it looks like a different scene. In a word saying its the same moment just without umbrellas :)

These are probably the best wedding photos I have ever seen, amazing!

I really enjoy reading this, thank you!

Jeez, as a set pretty nice.

Love the ones in the water. Kinda random, but very creative and oddly sexy... not sure why.

The one with the groom out of focus and her near the tree-- the leaf on her face bothers me. Minor point.

Nicely done, if you ask the not-a-wedding-photographer-guy. (me)

Thanks for your points!

Another great set Donatas. I'm always inspired by your work.

Thanks!

Gorgeous, all of them! A real joy to view =)

Thank you!!

I absolutely love number 11. What an awesome idea. Can I say that I wish the groom had black boots? The woman can pull anything off; she just has that elegant look. The guy looks awkward with white, though.

Great set! #3 is probably the only one I don't like. Looks awkward to me. Overall, it looks like you had a LOT of time to spend with the B&G. What I nice luxury! I America, our time with the B&G on the wedding day to get a lot of variety of settings, poses, expressions of them by themselves tends to be a bit limited. Great job.

Your photos are always beautiful! I love them all!

Thank you!

I absolutely love number 11. What an awesome idea. Can I say that I wish the groom had black boots? The woman can pull anything off; she just has that elegant look. The guy looks awkward with white, though.

Thank you! Yeah, maybe you are right, but I do not interfere in a whole wedding process. My duty is to capture moments in a way I see them :)

Great set! #3 is probably the only one I don't like. Looks awkward to me. Overall, it looks like you had a LOT of time to spend with the B&G. What I nice luxury! I America, our time with the B&G on the wedding day to get a lot of variety of settings, poses, expressions of them by themselves tends to be a bit limited. Great job.

Thanks!

njw1224, why do you say its limited in America? I think that everything depends on B&G. Wedding is their celebration and they are owners of it :) They decide how much time they want to spend with photographer, where they want to go and when. Every wedding is individual.

i love this! especially 5-6 and 11 !!

Most reactions

Back