fotograf biel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.fotoboutique.ch
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,
this is a little overview from my last wedding I did. C&C are welcome...

Ru7-a22782434.jpg
IMG_1951.jpg

Ru6-a22782432.jpg
IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_2255.jpg

RU4-a22782424.jpg
IMG_2274.jpg

RU3-a22782417.jpg
IMG_2303.jpg

RU2-a22782413.jpg
IMG_2435.jpg

Ru1-a22782276.jpg
IMG_2436.jpg

Thank you...

Last edited:
Hi,

Would like to see some more for better review. BW photographs seems to have a low tonal range the color versions are a lit bit dark for me. Maybe thats my monitor..
Was the whole wedding all arround the car? IMHO the wedding pictures needs to tell the whole wedding story.. :)

I like #4 & #5
all the others seem as if something is missing -not right
#2 #3 #7 have cut heads

Thank you Donatas! Thought not to post to many pics ... Of course, I always try to capture the whole story. This particular wedding was a very small one. Without church.
Some more to have a look:

IMG_1998.jpg

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_2019.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2172.jpg

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_2445.jpg

IMG_2457.jpg

That's just a part of the story, I know. I don't want to post to many pics.

@Emmanuel: Thanks for your reply also. I think the cut head are obvious and a part of the "observing" style.

Regards

#11 = money

I understand that sometimes wedding are quick and rushed affairs that offer you little time to do what you'd like to do in terms of pictures. I get the impression that you were somewhat rushed, if that's the case, you did good work. I really like some of these candid pictures as they show the B/G as they really are. I think they will be happy with them. Watch out with framing on some of the pictures, creative framing is great but you don't want to be cutting heads in half and what not IMHO.

-Dave

Thanks Dave for your reply!

Yes, I was rushed and there was heavy rain also. I had to hold an umbrella while taking the outdoorpictures :-(
Maybe my framing was a little to creativ this time. That could be a problem in future weddings, thanks for that...

I'm going to comment on the first set and tell you that a lot of the time we get caught up trying to get a super cool angle or be all artsy with your stuff and to be honest you achieved that at the cost of pulling the main focus away from what it should be in some of these and that's the bride and groom. Like the ones with the umbrellas. In those all I think is is umbrella not how happy they are as a couple or the one of them with the birds all I think is birds not wedding bliss. I think you a lot of great stuff here and the other set but I guess what I'm trying to say is I'd like to see you focus more on your subjects instead of all the other stuff.
Then again that's my opinion. If that's your style and you wanna stick to it much luck to you my friend.

Thanks for your constructive criticism! I don't want to defend me and my style too much, but just to let you now: I think this couple received enough of the formal pictures. I just wanted to upload the rather special ones...
I don't like umbrellas either, but there was heavy rain and I wanted them to be in the pictures instead of trying to hide them desperatly...

Thanks anyway guys!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back