Wedding-pics... please have a look...

well done, they are very nice images. I agree with you about the umbrellas. You did the golden rule of wedding photography, made the best of the situation and you documented how the elements effected the day.

The Grooms wardrobe made me laugh. The Bride gets dressed in a lovely white ensemble and he is wearing jeans and a check shirt. I guess some people have a strange sense of occasion and taste in clothing.

definitely some great shots there!

Amusing photos, thanks for sharing, you looks like an angel... greetings a lot and wishing you a happy married life. better you can develop an website or blog spot, so that you can add all you marriage photos and happenings..

Those were really fantastic images. I really like them a lot. Superb photography. Thanks for sharing those special images..

Confident work... B&W hides a multitude of sins eh ;-) Focus on what you see and try not to be too 'arty'. You'll do well to take on board some of the other comments here ...I'm a pro wedding photographer :)

I think even "pros" can learn and probably should continue to do so, but the consesus is right on the money here. A few defocused shots of the brode/groom work to give atmosphere, but the majority of shots should have them in focus and the rest of the background out of focus.

I think you totally nailed the emotional side of the wedding. You have a wonderful eye for moments. Keep it up.

Most reactions

Back