Wedding plans........

oldnavy170

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been so busy planning my wedding (and Bridal Shower) that its kept me from my favorite forum!!!! :( I have missed it here so much. I just haven't had the time to be as active as I was before. Soon enough I will be married and have all the time in the world!!!!!!! LOL :D

Well, I just thought I would post this. Just talking out loud! :sexywink:

I have been so busy planning my wedding (and Bridal Shower) that its kept me from my favorite forum!!!! :( I have missed it here so much. I just haven't had the time to be as active as I was before. Soon enough I will be married and have all the time in the world!!!!!!! LOL :D

Well, I just thought I would post this. Just talking out loud! :sexywink:

Glad to see that you have made some time to come back, how much longer till the big day?

Ah, the big day is April 21st. I just have so much to do since I am mainly planning this wedding on my own. I have had so much to do....invitations, favors, rings, flowers, cake, music, centerpieces, etc......:confused:

Ah, the big day is April 21st. I just have so much to do since I am mainly planning this wedding on my own. I have had so much to do....invitations, favors, rings, flowers, cake, music, centerpieces, etc......:confused:

I'll be there! That's what I do a lot outside of my regular job, weddings and stuff.:lol: Seriously, if you have a hard time finding musicians you should let me know, I have many connections around. If there's anything I can help with, don't hesitate to ask.

Great to hear from you! Have fun with the planning :D

Who will be your wedding photographer?

hmmm...

It's such a rare thing around these parts... photographers... ;)

Who will be your wedding photographer?

hmmm...

It's such a rare thing around these parts... photographers... ;)

Hahaha...funny you say that! :) When the times right I will mention WHO my photographer is! :D I have to keep things interesting........

Most reactions

New Topics

Back