What's new

weed

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
no, not that .....


20120703_182-XL.jpg

​
 
Simple and clean. I like how you've arranged the OOF background to highlight the plant.
 
What pgiz said, but I think it's a bit to static (centered), and a bit murky.

So here it is with a mid-tone contrast boost, a crop, and a narrow black border.

20120703_182-XL_zpsfb79d890.jpg
 
What pgiz said, but I think it's a bit to static (centered), and a bit murky.

So here it is with a mid-tone contrast boost, a crop, and a narrow black border.

20120703_182-XL_zpsfb79d890.jpg


I like the crop, but not the contrast/sharpening so much. Perhaps less.

Thanks for the comments (and the edit) folks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom