Weeeeeeey

JackSellers16

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been into to photography now two weeks and i've asked around friends and family for the best photo and mostly everyone chose this one so C&C would be appreciated !

P1000887.jpg

i like it. of course the sky is blown out but i like the angle...and the thing is just so darn cute!

i like that you got down to get that angle, but i think i might have preferred if the lamb was in focus instead of the ground. not bad though.

Thanks ! Katy fancy trying to unblow the sky if that makes sense cause i really dont have a clue :p
Would be much appreciated !

Thanks ! Katy fancy trying to unblow the sky if that makes sense cause i really dont have a clue :p
Would be much appreciated !

haha! :lol: thats great....i just meant that the sky has turned white(overexposed) ...it lost all color and detail.

This would be a very good photo if more was in focus. Nice composition! :thumbup:

That's so cool - I want one :lmao:

am i the only one thinking "Mint, rosemary and a nice pino noir"?
Like the shot but the focus is on the twig. Would love to see it with a CP filter and the sun behind you!

@ Stormchase
The thought had crossed my mind

Aside from the sky (I know, has been mentioned already), but aside from the sky I really like the shot.
True, the lamb could be in focus, but for some odd reason I actually prefer it not being in focus - not sure, but it adds a certain flair of something to the picture.

The angle if of course brilliant - from the ground up ;)

I LOVE the angle too :), like others, I would like to see the cute lamb in focus and the sky not so blown.

The way to not get the blown sky is balance the background light and light on the subject using fill-flash.

For the focus, set your camera in a mode that lets you select the focus point. The other thing would be to reposition the camera so the focus locks on the lamb, keep the button half pressed and position to your desired framing then push the button the rest of the way down.

i will keep all this in mind next time faced with a shot like this so thanks !:greenpbl: bearing in mind though, that the lamb had just stood up into the wind and was liturally about to move so this shot was straight in or nothing and this was last week and i liturally new nothing ! But i am proud of this shot i just love the wind features blowing the wooly fur :lmao: Thanks everyone !

Most reactions

Back