D7K

This is the right time..
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love the spring and I love travelling around to the many different waterfalls we have here.

Sorry I've not been around or posting for a while but between work, sleep and shooting I've not had much time to edit and catch up with things here. I picked up a NiSi HUC IR ND64+CPL so been having some fun with that lately too!

Here's one from last weekend, I'll try to get back in here more!

First_Sight.jpg

Hey, I loved the photograph you have provided here. I have been into photography quite some time, and I really like to use my
NIKON D750 + 24mm f/1.4 @ 24mm for travel photography. I have never actually captured any waterfall image before, however, I would like to explore that area as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: D7K
Thanks! It’s sure worth exploring, I shot this at 24mm on the D850 with the 24-70 2.8 and the NiSi ND64+CPL which gives around a 6 stop reduction.

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Great choice of shutter speeds here. The water looks good and still looks like water! Nicely framed as well.

Great choice of shutter speeds here. The water looks good and still looks like water! Nicely framed as well.

Thanks, It’s been some trial and error but every shot is getting better, I really didn’t want to slow down so much for this one as the falls were so fine I wanted the detail.

Appreciate the comment [emoji846]

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Very nice. The combination of water and rock covered moss sets this apart from a run of the mill falls.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back