$IMG_0253.jpg

$IMG_0267.jpg

$IMG_0274.jpg

$IMG_0317.jpg

$IMG_0337.jpg

$IMG_0289.jpg

$IMG_0321.jpg

Last edited:
No one has anything to say? Are my pictures that bad...

Hey there. What are you going for here? Looks like a bunch of family snaps. Do you want critique/feedback on particular images?

#1 is funny. I found the composition of #3 quite good. Perhaps a bit of a contrast bump would be nice on that one.

Try numbering your images and selecting just a few that you want feedback on.

As a general comment on the set, all shots could be improved by shooting in softer light (morning, or evening).

Thanks fore reply. I added some numbering.

Well to be honest with you i have only had a camera for 2 months and just started shooting in full manual not to long ago. I went up for the day to visit my sister and brother in law and decided of course to take my camera. But i was only there for mid afternoon so the light did work against me.

As far as comments im just looking for anything that could help me improve from the images you see. I dont have much of a skill set but i am constantly looking to improve on that. So in my opinion i need to improve everything i just dont know what that is yet since im learning as i go. So critique or feed back on any photo would be great, i dont expect a comment on them all.

Your are right though ill try next time to pic specific images for comments i just picked the ones i like best out of them all to see how i could have improved them.

Most reactions

Back