What's new

Weekend out with the Tamzooka

jsecordphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 26, 2013
Messages
1,493
Reaction score
1,055
Location
new hampshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Still getting the hang out this thing, but having a lot of fun. I feel like I need to dial in some microfocus adjustments, tried changing it around a bit but never felt like I got it truly tack sharp. My hat is off to people like coastalconn who are getting amazing wildlife photos....it's really hard! I did see a snowy owl, although it was pretty far away, but nice to see one already around New England.
hawk.webp
Red Tail Hawk
heron.webp
Great Blue Heron with some lunch
whalebacksunrise.webp
sunrise over Whaleback Lighthouse
 
I really like that sunrise picture!!

Thanks Steve! This lighthouse is like a mile out, and I've always wanted to have a long enough lens to get a good shot of it. The sun lined up perfect!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom