Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4661922176_0defd5f691_b.jpg

4661311027_0b68b78d32_b.jpg

4661286719_f63c47d0ba_b.jpg

4661908696_ca3494ae15_b.jpg

4661330949_e909fea9ab_b.jpg

love number 5. its like a dream landscape.

Thanks! I've always been afraid to take pictures of landscapes. To me, it's the hardest genre of photography. Well, maybe fashion, or wedding, or abstract, or product photography, or...:lmao:

well to me its all about finding an interesting subject, doesnt matter what it is. number 5 has a surreal aspect to it, which i like. number 1 does have some grain. what did you use to shoot these?

well to me its all about finding an interesting subject, doesnt matter what it is. number 5 has a surreal aspect to it, which i like. number 1 does have some grain. what did you use to shoot these?

the first two were shot at ISO 1250. It came out decent but in post I added grain. The second is without the added grain. Used my D90 with 70-200 2.8. I handheld that beast at 1/80 F3.2 on the second :mrgreen: It's still soft but when I first got that lens I couldn't handhold 1/250th lol.

I like #1 and #2 the most, though I personally would have cropped them differently. They have a nice feel, and I can feel the warmth in both.

#3. The lighting is too harsh and there's too much dead space above her. Probably fixable.

#4 and #5 are not really my style. Landscapes I think still require some kind of focus of interest. Zooming into key areas of landscapes are more interesting to me than all-encompassing ones.

I think #1 is the best. #5 is a beautiful subject, but the picture is almost snapshotty because it is all too far away and unengaging. Nothing draws me in. Could crop it, or just fill the frame with less of the scene.

in landscape shots i get claustrophobic if its cropped too tight. In number 4 and 5 I can breathe.

I know it is grainy and i like #1. That effect has gotten a lot of slack in the past but i like it.
2 is intresting, not sure about the fire if i like it or not yet. I think i do lol :)
3 i like
4 and 5 do nothing for me. 4 i hate power lines 99% of the time. Its a nice area but I believe there could be a lot better photo come out of the scenes. just opinion.

You've got some good subjects there - great shots :thumbup:

are these taken in WY?

Thanks for the comments everyone! I understand what some are saying about the landscape shots. I'll continue to be intimidated by nice scenerey for quite some time lol.

And these were shot in eastern Washington near Moses Lake.

I'll continue to be intimidated by nice scenerey for quite some time lol.

And these were shot in eastern Washington near Moses Lake.

nice area! I got the chance to go to twin falls off I-90 Shot till my batteries died. Landscape GALORE at snowqualmie pass! Just keep shooting!

It really is nice up that way. My wife and I go hiking up there in the summer time and then snowboarding in the winter time :lol:

Most reactions

Back