Weekend Wedding

photogoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.trueblueintimates.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot a wedding for one of my employees this weekend and Traci was nice enough to assist. :D She shot these while I was running around being the "official photographer". :lol: I think she did a damn good job! :thumbsup:

IMG_53381e.jpg

IMG_53261e.jpg

IMG_53191e.jpg

IMG_52561e.jpg

IMG_5283e.jpg

And one of my trusty assistant relaxing at the reception. :mrgreen:
IMG_5372e.jpg

We might have been able to tell it was Traci just by the watch. ;)

I agree - she did a very good job! I especially like the second and third images - very full of emotion, nicely composed. :thumbup:

Nice work, Traci! :)

Great job, Traci!

Now, I want to know how the flash saga turned out :mrgreen:

I don't like that 420 very much. As a fill flash, it didn't do a good enough job IMO with the mixed outdoor lighting. I took some shots during the reception with it mounted to the 10D and I just wasn't impressed. I swear I think I'm a digital using film purist. :lol: I used my Vivitar 285 with the Bronica for most of the shots and I'm hoping it did a better job filling in. I'll be dropping off the film for developing and scanning tomorrow (along with film left over from JT :mrgreen: ) and it should be back in a day or two so we'll see.

Great job Traci. I like 2, 3 and 5. 5 is amusing! :)
PG, that bw is neat! :)

From which lense were these taken?

Wow! I have to say those were my "first" photo posts (I've been too shy to do it myself :blushing: )...so Thanks Tammy for the confidence boost! :hug::
Thanks everyone for the great compliments! I guess now I'll have to start posting my own photos...as soon as I figure out how. :er:

Beautiful pictures. Love the 'help me' shot. Very comical. Gotta love those shots.

I shot a wedding this past weekend where the bride wore that same dress.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back