Weekly challenge 1/20 - 1/27 show us your curves

BTW, that be a cake dish.

Ah should have refreshed before posting.

That lens has opened up new vistas and given your creativity new avenues to explore. Dreamy image!

Thanks! I am chomping at the bit for spring and flower season to start here. I may have to take a weekend down south before then because this gloomy barren winter is the pits. I can’t wait to retire and become a snowbird.

Thanks! I am chomping at the bit for spring and flower season to start here.
Same here.

My wife is a heckuva a gardener and I've a bunch of macro photos taken with my C-4000Z. I think I want to have a 100mm macro lens by spring.

I may have to take a weekend down south before then because this gloomy barren winter is the pits.
I don't mind if there's snow and sunshine. But the last few days have been gloomy, wet and, as you say, barren.

I can’t wait to retire and become a snowbird.
I am retired (as of last July). We have no plans to move. Yeah, bits of the winter can be ugly, but we still enjoy the changes of the seasons.

I am retired (as of last July). We have no plans to move. Yeah, bits of the winter can be ugly, but we still enjoy the changes of the seasons.

I will definitely be in New England for Spring Summer and Fall and then through the holidays but from 1/3 - Easter all I do is hibernate anyway. Might as well be in FL.

curves 6.jpg

Thanks. Yes, it was a beautifully sunny day here yesterday and the forecast is more of the same for today. After that I don't know, it's been like a yo-yo recently but at least we didn't get too much of the recent storms and heaven forbid the extreme temps that have been experienced in parts of America! Still, you take what comes and with a beagle puppy in the family it's a case of have dog, will travel :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back