What's new

Weekly Challenge 11/23 - 11/29 Indoor Reflections

With all the storms across North America right now, here in the USA we'll all be "indoors" tomorrow "reflecting" upon that for which we are thankful...
 
I posted a reflection a normal ish image
As I am so out of the box, I could have posted just about any image
As we humans at least, welcome new members from other planets, see by direct or reflected light.
So any image that is not direct light is a reflection......
Opps edit... so long as it was indoors
 
I posted a reflection a normal ish image
As I am so out of the box, I could have posted just about any image
As we humans at least, welcome new members from other planets, see by direct or reflected light.
So any image that is not direct light is a reflection......
Opps edit... so long as it was indoors
So true!
 
2115A350-F235-40C0-B34A-B0E70922A98B.webp
 
Last night I noticed strange reflections of the front of the tractor, in the back window of the tractor. It's from inside the tractor, so it kind of fits indoor photography.
IMG-3209.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom