Weekly challenge 3/9- 3/15 50 Shades of Greyscale

The NY Times has a nice spread in the photography section:

What’s the Opposite of a Cellphone Photo?

Walking around Prospect Park with a 100 pounds of gear, including a boxy 8 by 10 camera, Bruce Polin collaborated with strangers to make idyllic portraits.

Matches the theme of this thread - well, they are all black and white. I believe you get a few free article views per month, but I subscribe so I'm not sure. Worth checking out. Some great stuff.

Walking around Prospect Park with a 100 pounds of gear, including a boxy 8 by 10 camera, Bruce Polin collaborated with strangers to make idyllic portraits.

Matches the theme of this thread - well, they are all black and white. I believe you get a few free article views per month, but I subscribe so I'm not sure. Worth checking out. Some great stuff.

Those are cool, thanks for sharing. I love the one of the couple on the blanket with the dog and the one of the couple on the bench.

Thanks for sharing. I liked seeing the guy with the Pi (π) tattoo on Pi day (3.14).

Thanks for sharing. I liked seeing the guy with the Pi (π) tattoo on Pi day (3.14).

HA! Awesome catch!

2019_0313_10472200-02.jpeg

2019_0313_10354900-01.jpeg

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing. I am now following him on Instagram. The photos look amazing on the desk top.

Most reactions

Back