Weekly challenge 4/13 - 4/19 Shut the front door!

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For this week's challenge, you guessed it - our subject is doors (and doorways). Take photos of interesting doors or doorways. Be creative.

As always, post new photos only for this challenge. Get out there and shoot!

Driftwood doorway at Rincon Beach
IMG_5303 Driftwood doorway LR c.jpg

Sorry, SquarePeg. I'm new to the forum and didn't realize "new photos" meant the week of the challenge. This photo was taken at the end of January and I was eager to join in.

Sorry, SquarePeg. I'm new to the forum and didn't realize "new photos" meant the week of the challenge. This photo was taken at the end of January and I was eager to join in.

No worries LRLala. Welcome!!! This weekly challenge is all about giving people some motivation to get out and shoot which is why we specify new photos only. The themes are just some loose guidance/ideas/inspiration on what to shoot. Sometimes we have a “technical” challenge, sometimes a subject or compositional based theme. Please join in.

Not a particularly interesting image but the door is unique. This is the portal through which Tomb Guards at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier pass on their way to and from their post at Arlington National Cemetery.

IMG_20190414_134612-01-768x1024.jpeg

20190414133902_IMG_1798-01-768x1076.jpeg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back