Weekly challenge 5/5 - 5/11 Spring Fever!

Someone told me I`d like the JJC extension tubes, they were wrong. I totally love em, Sooc X-T20 + XF 18-55mm today.

DSCF0688.jpg

For this week’s challenge, post photos of signs of Spring. Flowers, trees, animals, birds, grass, road construction, pollen, sports, kids at play... what signs of spring are in your area?
I took this yesterday, with my iPhone 7+. It is part of a challenge I set for myself. Almost every day I do the NY Times Crossword sitting on a particular bench in Park La Brea, which is a gated community in L.A. - hence the fence in the picture. I've been trying to take different and interesting shots each day from the same bench with the same phone. The results are mixed, but I think I am learning to see shots better - the same effect as the weekly challenge has on me.

IMG_1115.jpeg

On the dry side of Washington, where I live, the wildflowers have a pretty short season, then it's only the ones in the yard. Here's a pic of wild balsamroot and some yard flowers.
DSC_9074-1.jpg
DSC_9097-1.jpg
DSC_9110-1.jpg
DSC_9116-1.jpg

Wow is that the 80? Drool...

Hi all! Been too busy to post but have been shooting a ton. Spring = softball season for me. Here’s a shot of THE COOLEST kid on the team.

Love it. And the flower pics are like impressionist photography.

Thank you!
Yes, hand held, windy, and caffeine shake. Heavy crop too, with 1.4 TC. You'll see every blemish one has if you use it for portraits. Most of the shots I took in Florida were with this lens. In some ways, it makes the other Fuji glass appear average, it's that good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back