Weekly challenge 7/13 - 7/19 Opposites Attract!

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For this week's challenge, the subject will be opposites that have some type of connection to them. Both objects/people/subjects must be in the same photo and must have some type of connection or tension between them.

It will not be easy to just find two opposite while out on a photo walk. You could get lucky in nature or street photography with animals or people who are connected somehow but opposite like a grandparent and grandchild or a tall and short couple... be on the look out while you are out and about and be ready to shoot! More likely, you will have to plan out what you are going to shoot.

As always, new photos only for this challenge. Get out there and shoot!

Photo challenge: Photographing Opposites :: Digital Photo Secrets

Looks like a very tough but interesting challenge. Hope I can participate more than I've been able to in the previous.

This will makes sense to those who enjoy boating of any kind.

20190712191351_IMG_5993-01-980x700.jpeg

Deleted

Last edited:
This will makes sense to those who enjoy boating of any kind.

View attachment 176485
This reminds me of my trip to hayling island I had a small 18 ft sail cabin cruiser bit like that pic we were moured next to mega money eating off paper plates. Harbour master said that some of the bigger yachts/motor cruiser never move

My first submission was (hopefully) humorous. This one has a more serious tone.

For those of you who may be unfamiliar, this is the Vietnam War Memorial in Washington DC.

It is interesting to me that this woman is smiling but I take it as a testiment to this memorial's power for healing.

Followup: I edited this on my phone and seeing it here I notice that it is way over saturated!

20190714154939_IMG_2973-01-607x1080.jpeg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back