Weekly challenge 7/7 - 7/13 Trains, planes and automobiles...

Taken with my new toy a Pentax ESII 35mm, just got the scans back.
Us film guys need a few days grace period on the "new" aspect.
[url=https://dennynoll.smugmug.com/Misc/i-gNFnhPF/A][/URL]
I know, right? I should be getting my 100ft roll of film in this week (TriX). I like to make short rolls. I have been lazy the last couple months buying 36 count rolls. I did try Ilford FP4 and like it since Acros is done. I don't care for HC110 with the FP4 but Ilfosol 3 works well enough at 1:14 and its readily available to me.

Do feet count?

20180707_3307_M-XL.jpg

Nice summer evening to take the plane out for a spin. This was on the neighbor's private road. My husband was helping me and his one and only job was to grab the plane if the elderly neighbor flies up her road. I was trying to make something artsy and it didn't work. Got all set up and I hear her car and I'm yelling at my husband to get the plane!

Plane by Cheryl, on Flickr

I should be getting my 100ft roll of film in this week (TriX). I like to make short rolls. I have been lazy the last couple months buying 36 count rolls. I did try Ilford FP4 and like it since Acros is done. I don't care for HC110 with the FP4 but Ilfosol 3 works well enough at 1:14 and its readily available to me.
Did you know you can really stuff about 41 exposures into a roll? The problem is when you try to load that into the developing reel.

I should be getting my 100ft roll of film in this week (TriX). I like to make short rolls. I have been lazy the last couple months buying 36 count rolls. I did try Ilford FP4 and like it since Acros is done. I don't care for HC110 with the FP4 but Ilfosol 3 works well enough at 1:14 and its readily available to me.
Did you know you can really stuff about 41 exposures into a roll? The problem is when you try to load that into the developing reel.
no I didn't. I haven't gone over 24. I could do 36 I suppose.

no I didn't. I haven't gone over 24. I could do 36 I suppose.
I could never remember how many to leave as a leader so I tended to run over (I had to do 36 for classes).

Love the title, I think this is one instance were we are glad you didn't take any macro shots of the critters on the bumper! :biglaugh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back