What's new

Weeping Angel

Aoide

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
14
Location
Houston, TX
56381306-L.jpg
 
Beautiful shot and great coloring. Almost looks like pewter. Very nice.
I've gone all around looking for old cemeteries but either the stones are very plain or the neat ones are broken and lying on the ground.
 
the lighting and dof work wonders for this shot! the emotion this pic gives off is amazing! awesome shot :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
 
Awesome shot. I love the colours and lighting you got on the stone. EXcellent capture
 
Aoide, have you been in Little Rock?!?! April Raven and I have shots of this exact angel! I even use her as my av sometimes!

Nice work!
 
i really like the high contrast on this shot...makes the carving really stand out.
 
great shot....brill lighting and love that she's got a hand missing, well taken:thumbup:
 
The tint on the statue, with the contrast, really give it a unique look.
 
Beautiful shot. Love the ligting and contrast. Why can't we have somethings like that down here in FL? =)
 
anicole said:
Aoide, have you been in Little Rock?!?! April Raven and I have shots of this exact angel! I even use her as my av sometimes!

Nice work!

I'd love to see your shot sometime. I took this picture in Houston at Glenwood Cemetery (Howard Hughes final resting place for you trivia buffs.)

I found an online site that talks about three different weeping angels in Texas so I imagine they are all over the country. It is a really beautiful statue and I'm definitely going to photograph it again.

Thanks for the comments everyone!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom