Weightless (possible NSFW)

I really like these alot Mya.....

I do wish I could see more definition of the face though. Other than that, excellent job!

Mya,

It is unfortunate the discussion here is so much about HOW you did it, and not WHAT you did.

Pesky, I don't understand that statement???

We all said it's a great shot. But as photographers of course were curious as to how it was done.

Ok Mya, sent you the PM !! :)

I won't tell ;)

Yeah add me to the sucking at photoshop.

Mya, did you take the picture on a tree branch or in a tree?

Did you rotate the pictures in post processing program? because the cloth is about 5-6 degree off from vertical position in #1 and #3.

Also, you seem too relaxed to be supported only on 1 point. The abdominal muscle would be much sollicitated and it would be very difficult to hold the pose even for a few seconds for a very fit person. I think there was 2 support points.

The fact that the cloth is not shoing up on your right side (evident on picture #3) suppose that something is holding it (or prevent it from falling straight vertical) because it is fairly long to your left and the weight would make it fall. And the right leg is showing up bright so it is not likely because of light falloff.

I must say congratulation, these are amazing pictures.

Wow! Thank you for analyzing the hell out of them! But im sorry, you are also wrong. :) But that you for the compliment!

Its MUCH simpler than any given explanation.

My guess is she is simple on the edge of a couch or something. In the 2nd image, the best of the series methinks, it seems as if her feet are braced on something, as they are arched, when when balancing naturally she would have a tendency to spread her toes.

However, a trained dancer might point her toes like that, but I STILL think she is bracing on something.

But even if the OP wont reveal, whats important is there are MANY ways to accomplish this:

1. A black bench
2. a couch with a black sheet
3. a stool painting black
4. Ropes from the ceiling
5. A swing type bedroom toy.

Take your pick!

I know how she did it... and I'm not telling :greenpbl::greenpbl::greenpbl: LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back