Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
100_2139.jpg

100_2093.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

100_2126.jpg

Comments and advice welcome :)

I would say number 2 is your strongest piece here. I like the lines in the vase and the lowest hanging rose is great. If you could reposition it and shoot again, the only thing I would recommend is isolating the top rose from the other flowers hanging in front of it. Like this one a lot though.

Cool shots. The second and last are my faves. I like the feel/mystery to the last shot. Nicely done.

Thanks so much for your comments :) I know it's probably strange but I kept the roses just for the purpose of taking the pics of them :D and #4 is my first self portrait :D

ChckLiz said:
Thanks so much for your comments :) I know it's probably strange but I kept the roses just for the purpose of taking the pics of them :D and #4 is my first self portrait :D

congratulations, you're thinking like a photographer :)

I like number 2, but would rather of seen an angle showing the rose as the main subject. However the way you did it kept me interested in the picture. I couldn't look away because I was thinking "why in the heck was it shot at this angle". so I guess thats a win for you, since it captured my attention :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back