What's new

Weird photos

Well in the movement of the camera there was a litle candle in the path of the movement, there was a mirror, and was the entrance of the bathroom, just before the TV, so' If the shutter was "open" in those 4 seconds I think we should be able to see that. right?

Only if it had actually entered the cameras field of view. From the looks of the pics, I would say they didn't. If they did, I don't know why they wouldn't show up. I guess the real test would be to try and recreate it on purpose and then you would know just what causes what.
 
Flash was fired. It clearly reflects off her fingernails and other smooth, shiny parts (like the shiny elements of the blanket).
It is a clear example of what long exposure + flash can do.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom