weird things around me :)

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ohhhh... I dunno if you noticed but I wasn't very active here lately.
So shortly: first of all i had my exams... one in physics which I scraped... but finally passed... and secon in maths which I probably failed... but I'll have to reatake it on 15th this month. Then...
2 very nice blokes (both 29) are flirting with me :)
And...
I'll have my photos exhibited in an art gallery here! yay...
and I got a job... ok... I have another student who wants to learn English :) heheh
so that's what has been happening around me lately...

But... I'm really sad I missed a few things here... firstly... I didn't know that JonMikal was away/quited? what happend? then... I notice that there are thousands pictures in a gallery which I haven't seen... uhhh I'm tired...

cheers for reading this :)

Hello... erm, who were you again? :lol:

Congrats on getting your art exhibited! Hope the job goes well, too :)

BTW it seems what happened with JM was he decided to leave for personal reasons (again) and, as I like to call it, "pulled an MD" and had the mods deactivate his account or something. Then everyone got really upset so he decided to come back. At least that's my understanding of it. You can pretty much read about it in the threads he posted.

Anyway, again... welcome back mentos :)

it is imposiible for JM to leave... he is too addicted to TPF :)

Mentos,

Glad to hear from you. Good news on the physics...I'm sure the math exam will be fine, congrats on the new student.

We (boys) really didn't need to know that other boys are chatting you up...we need to keep reality AWAY from TPF fantasy :lmao:

Naw, I'm just teasing...good for you. But I think you should get their pictures and post them and let us decide which one we like better!

:D thanks guys... well Jo... it's too early to post his pics :) they are my friends ...and they are really great :D but the only thing that concerns me lately is why the heck I have only older friend.. i mean... 29... 32... while I'm 20 almost...

so... if you have any idea why do I have friends of about 29 (mostly) just write it down here... maybe it is something wrong with me?

I reckon it just means your mature for your age... I find I can click with people quite a lot older than me and have more difficultly with those of the same age, so don't worry! I'm 20 and my boyfriend of 2 years is 29... so don't let those blokes get away :sexywink:

Maybe its something wrong with both of us :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back