weird things.

Mr.Bluesky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm 17 and have no drivers license, so I'm limited, which leads to weird things at my friends house.

andyshouse004.jpg

andyshouse002.jpg

You don;t need a car. Actually i don't go out with my car with the thought of taking photos (only if i need to go in some place pretty far away), because i am distracted i have to pay attention to the road.

Go out and walk, or use a bicycle or borrow/buy one :)
Shoot everything looks interesting for you, use different angles. Good luck and have lots of fun :)

i ain't got a license too because of my provation, LOL.
just make things work that's near to you say sumthing in your room, play with it and you can take a good photo of it.

i ain't got a license too because of my provation, LOL.
just make things work that's near to you say sumthing in your room, play with it and you can take a good photo of it.
Ohh, than shoot anything you put your hands on :))
Use different light situations, different angles, focal lenghts, etc.. experiment ;)

Ohh, than shoot anything you put your hands on :))
Use different light situations, different angles, focal lenghts, etc.. experiment ;)

exactly, that's how it all started before all the "rules and techniques" where use, trial and error. :mrgreen:

Go macro. That world is so much bigger than the world you have to walk around in, trust me. But even so, go with aroud with a 'journalistic' attitude of photography and observe things around you'll and you will be surprised.

Just go for a walk with your camera. You'll be amazed at what things you will find when you are looking thru the viewfinder!

Most reactions

Back