Weirdest Dream you Ever Had

Matty-Bass

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I thought this would make an interesting discussion after the dream I had last nite.

If you know that part of your dream connected with reality, say so. Here's mine:

It started in my backyard. There is a tall tree in my neighbours yard but it was in my yard. I looked up and there was a hippopotamus up there. *Reference: Heard the Hippopotamus Song yesterday* And it had a baby hippopotamus which was about the size of a small armadillo, and super fast. I was scared to feed it because i thought it would run me down. Anyway a kid in my class wanted it so we went to the local gas station, there was no one anywhere, not even in the streets, and we had like gas wars and tactics. We each had a partner *No familiar faces there besides my friend* and tried to burn the other one! Then later on, I had an image of a recurring dream I've had. This doctor somehow showed up and in all my dreams of him he's like killed kids or done psychotic things to them in surgery. It was referenced to him in my dream because in my dream my friend says "Ya, he shrunk your partner and put him in an iPod once"

And then i woke up. Weird? :confused: :lmao:

lol that's quite funny. You have though opened yourself up to the dream-analysis squad who will be here shortly to tell you what it means!!

Vell, iss quite klear sto me, dat dis boy struggles wit reality und he desprately suffers from vhat I call zee Oedipus Complex. You see, de doktor represents hees desire to harm hees fadder and zee var ist his psyche battling mit itself because he knows on vone level dat dis ist no good, but hees subconsciousness still vants to destroy hees competition for zee modder hee lusts fer.

Zen again, it could be dat dis boy jus needs some strong drugs!

Nah, sounds pretty normal to me. Of course it could be a prediction dream - the end of the world's coming and only Matty and his mate and the hippopotamus survive. I hope your friend's a girl Matt or the end of the human race is nigh.

I had one which involved pirates, a man whose hair floated and span round, a wooden bridge which kept changing shape and a car race on a pier which ended with me crashing after I got my wheel stuck on a dog toy.

I could never figure that one out. It was overa year ago. :scratch:

i can! Obviously you and the dog toy were meant to be together. And the pirate was the one who finalizes it.

And almost every nite, i know everyone gets this, where you start to fall asleep and then you start to dream and trip on a curb or street or anything and wake up suddenly. Happens to everyone i know :er: Shocking at first, but feels good after

I have had this dream twice, but it has been year since the last time.

In one correct of my bedroom opposite the bed, are two or three tree type black wire frame greetings card rack, but there are no cards on racks, standing at the racks looking as if they are picking out cards, are three gorgeous blonds, one is wearing a two-piece black bikini, the second the bikini bottom only, and third is nude.

Here's my story:

It was at school. I was sitting near the edge of some steps that lead to the first floor. It seemed everything was white tiles. Next to me was a bag.... of weed. Or, at least it looked liked weed plants. Next thing I know, I start devouring it, taking hand fulls and pushing them into my mouth. When the whole bag was finished, I just sat there and waited. Then the bell rang and the students were dismissed from class. As people were coming down the steps, I was TRIPPING them. One by one, I tripped everyone down the stairs.

Then I woke up.... and went to school.

And ate a whole bag of weed and tripped some kids? Wow, I'm surprised you're alive! Eating weed generally isn't a good idea :lol:

Anyone have a dream that actually happens. It's like a foreshadow of what will happen. Its happen to me quite a lot. When it does happen, it freaks people out that I can finish their sentence.

What could this be? Is there another dimension where there are also humans but everything happens 2 hours before WE do it in our dimension....

Most reactions

Back