WekFest LA 2012!

azntaiji

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

WekFest LA 2012! by azntaiji, on Flickr

Went out to WekFest LA in Long Beach, CA today to shoot for my car club, nw-built! WekFest is a huge car show that takes place all over the country - the last one was in SanFran. Man was it an awesome day, great to be back at car shows. Took tons of photos along with my team photographers. I thought this photo came out well, it's a teaser until our full coverage is released!

C/C welcome!

Do not use without permission. © Azntaiji Multimedia 2012.

UPDATE: coverage is here - http://nw-built.com/2012/06/05/a-day-in-the-lbc-wekfest-la-2012/

Last edited:
no excessive camber, no over the top stretch. so I really like this photo.

cars are so clean i wonder though if it would be nicer without the boat in the background.

Thanks guys! As for the ship, I wanted something in the background to portray the event location :) I probably could have positioned it better though.

Read the full coverage here: A day in the LBC: WekFest LA 2012 | nw-built

Yeah, when I first looked at it the boat helped with a sence of location and letting me know where it was at, just the more I did look at it and noticing how clean both cars were i kinda wanted to see a more clean background. But this is also one of those things where you could have a bunch of other shots that show off what im talking about, and its just me being picky by only having this one pic to view.

Nice. I was there too. My pics will be appearing on wiredonhonda.com sometime in the near future... whenever the site owner gets around to it I guess..

Soooo many nice cars there. I think it was one of the biggest shows i've been to, as far as the amount of cars on display.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! PM the link to the photos sometime when it gets posted :)

Yeah, that show had some of the nicest cars i've seen all in one place outside of the big sponsored events.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back