Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Welcome Back Santino!

Dunno if its been posted, but Santino is back and I know we have missed him, so I wanna welcome him back after his holiday and DEMAND some of his pictures.

Welcome!

Hmmm.... Drools over me and tries to pretend it was for a girl. Says "we" missed Santino when as far as I am aware he hasn't asked anyone else. Demands Santino pictures. Hmmm....

Artemis, do you own any clothes made out of leather? Anything other than a coat? If if it is a coat, does it have metal studs in it? How is your moustache growing going?

ferny said:
Hmmm.... Drools over me and tries to pretend it was for a girl. Says "we" missed Santino when as far as I am aware he hasn't asked anyone else. Demands Santino pictures. Hmmm....

Artemis, do you own any clothes made out of leather? Anything other than a coat? If if it is a coat, does it have metal studs in it? How is your moustache growing going?

Why yes...how...did you know? I always wear it :), specially when a kind gentlement comes to visit.

As for the mostache, im actually growing a beard....no...no I really am...serious.....want photographic evidence?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back