photo28 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 794 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2009 #1 HDR - just trying out some new things. Let me know what you think.
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #2 As I mentioned to you in chat, this strikes me as an image where probably HDR is not the best idea. It's also compositionally not overwhelming... just a sign-thing, dead-centered in an image. Still, I think you did a half-way reasonable job at the HDR itself... a little oversaturated, perhaps. You know I love ya' man!
As I mentioned to you in chat, this strikes me as an image where probably HDR is not the best idea. It's also compositionally not overwhelming... just a sign-thing, dead-centered in an image. Still, I think you did a half-way reasonable job at the HDR itself... a little oversaturated, perhaps. You know I love ya' man!
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 9, 2009 #3 I like how it looks.... as thought the boat is on water/clouds reflecting off the water. Great pop of color. Makes me want to go fishing.
I like how it looks.... as thought the boat is on water/clouds reflecting off the water. Great pop of color. Makes me want to go fishing.
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #4 May I suggest reading: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/hdr-discussions/176231-hdr-not-hdr-guide.html
May I suggest reading: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/hdr-discussions/176231-hdr-not-hdr-guide.html
photo28 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 794 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Haha thanks, I think I should get the string in the next shot too. One of m first HDRs so I'm not too mad about it.
Haha thanks, I think I should get the string in the next shot too. One of m first HDRs so I'm not too mad about it.
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #6 Solid end product for one of your first, regardless of my abusive remarks.
photo28 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 794 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 manaheim said: Solid end product for one of your first, regardless of my abusive remarks. Click to expand... Thanks!
manaheim said: Solid end product for one of your first, regardless of my abusive remarks. Click to expand... Thanks!
south9border TPF Noob! Joined Sep 9, 2009 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 10, 2009 #8 I think it's awesome man! I like the simplicity of the centered sign and dull blues and grays surrounding it. good work!
I think it's awesome man! I like the simplicity of the centered sign and dull blues and grays surrounding it. good work!
photo28 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 794 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 10, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 south9border said: I think it's awesome man! I like the simplicity of the centered sign and dull blues and grays surrounding it. good work! Click to expand... Thanks, I was going for that "relaxing beach feeling" haha
south9border said: I think it's awesome man! I like the simplicity of the centered sign and dull blues and grays surrounding it. good work! Click to expand... Thanks, I was going for that "relaxing beach feeling" haha
5 512 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 2, 2009 Messages 221 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 10, 2009 #10 i think hdr is useless in this shot. however the picture is nice
S Starkast TPF Noob! Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Sep 11, 2009 #11 cool picture where did you take it ?