What's new

Welcome to Philadelphia!

joeymas

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
180
Reaction score
23
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_9789.JPG


cityhall.jpg


DSC_9053.JPG


love1.jpg


DSCF8168.JPG


DSCF9389.JPG
 
I just noticed - these photos are in order of my progression as a photographer. #1 being my latest and the last one being my earliest shot. Cool.
 
The 4th one works the best for me, I think the vibrant colours work for that shot.

I noticed some of your landscape(cityscape) shots are shot at F3.5 or F5, etc, try F11, F16 or greater, it'll just keep everything sharp and lights will look a lot better too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom