cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 5, 2008 #1 My favorite place to eat in the world. The Varsity in Atlanta Ga.
jdjd1118 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 19, 2007 Messages 191 Reaction score 0 Location New Hampshire Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 5, 2008 #2 Honestly, not getting much here. The picture is way too busy with all the stuff going on. Not sure what you were going for, but there's my opinion.
Honestly, not getting much here. The picture is way too busy with all the stuff going on. Not sure what you were going for, but there's my opinion.
firemedic0135 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 503 Reaction score 1 Location East Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 5, 2008 #3 What'll you have !!!!? I have always wanted to go there !! I have seen it on tv and heard about it from people who have been there. As far as the photo goes I dont think its bad. Doesnt tell me much of a story though. I would like to see more of the store though.
What'll you have !!!!? I have always wanted to go there !! I have seen it on tv and heard about it from people who have been there. As far as the photo goes I dont think its bad. Doesnt tell me much of a story though. I would like to see more of the store though.