Well hello there!

PinkPoodle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone!!

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.....

I'm a wife and a momma to a spirited and beautiful 20 month old girl, and a delicious 4 and a half pound Yorkie. I really shouldn't describe my pup as delicious being that I am half Korean (you know what they say), but he really is so stinking cute he's delicious. :) I spent 14 years in the cosmetic industry as a makeup artist and business manager for MAC Cosmetics before becoming a stay at home mom early this year.

I've always loved taking photos and after having a child, I started snapping away ferociously trying to record every moment of this precious time of life. I pulled out my old Canon Rebel from 7 years (or so) ago and per the recommendation of a photographer friend also bought a 50mm lens to go with it. After getting a little taste of how I could take a nice photo, I find myself becoming more and more obsessed and interested in learning how to take it to the next level.

I recently purchased the Olympus OMD EM5 and just last week bought the 17mm 1.8 lens and am literally chomping at the bit to take pictures with it.

I love portrait photography and capturing people in happy moments and am really looking for advice and constructive criticism to better myself. Being a makeup artist, I definitely have some level of attention to detail but I want to learn from the more experienced photographers what they look for when they are critiquing a photo.

Thats pretty much it!! I hope to get to know y'all and pick your brains!!

Angie

Hey Angie!

I am new as well! Just joined this site a few days ago :)

But I wanted to say welcome! Love your profile picture! Did you do the makeup in the shot? It's stunning!

Hope you take lots of pictures and please post them would love to see them!

Hey Angie!

I am new as well! Just joined this site a few days ago :)

But I wanted to say welcome! Love your profile picture! Did you do the makeup in the shot? It's stunning!

Hope you take lots of pictures and please post them would love to see them!

Hi!! Thank you!! Yes, I did do the makeup in my profile pic! I will definitely start posting more pics as soon as I can figure out how to do it in a thread! LOL

Nice to meet you!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back