Well I am guessing...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texting whilst driving, I forget who or where but there was a test on how much concentration drivers had on driving under different conditions.
Using mb phones they found that the drivers had to consentrate on the call and what was being said
Where as drivers with a group of others talking to each other and the driver
As well a a driver who had a group of kids in the car
In both cases the driver was able to block out the distraction and concentrate on driving only diverting their attention in car when safe to do so.
As a parent with children and now a grandfather I know that with kids in the car I am aware of what is going on in car but my focus is on driving, only replying when safe to do so.
Ok I have gone on a bit, sorry

Come on, I have quit smoking by using vaping and apparently serval others in this forum have done the same. "Kids are hooked on the flavors" the flavors that are illegal to manufacture? Kids are kids and unfortunately vaping is the trend right now. Sure beats the pharmacist-heroin trend (oxycottin) that was happening when I was in school.
Burning and inhaling anything is going to inherently come with risks. It's been proven that , still dangerous, vaping contains far fewer carcinogens and toxins than traditional cigarettes.
I personally don't vape anymore as it severed it's purpose of helping to quit smoking. The "popcorn lung" was also a big factor in stopping the vaping. Although it's more just of a pneumonia feeling in your lungs along with a dry cough, not fun, it never felt like a serious issue.

Come on, nobody uses vaping to stop smoking.
Most use vaping so they can keep doing the equivalent of smoking without actually smoking, so they can vape at work without being suspected of smoking on the job.

SS
You could not be more wrong. I and several people I know used vaping to quit.

You’re quitting smoking! Hooray! As you probable know, it’s each a brave selection and a hard process. However, there are sources that will help you alongside for the duration of the early degrees of your cessation period. One essential useful resource is vaping, which may be an clean manner with a view to wean your self off of the poisonous chemical substances determined in conventional cigarettes.

OP has not been on site since October 2020. Closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back