Well, I finally took the plunge

Soliloquy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
and bought the Canon Rebel T1i !!! After much deliberation and research, i decided that i'd go with one of the most reputable stores online. I am soooooo excited for my kit to get here so i can bust out some shots. Photography is a braingasm! Thanks for all the advice everyone! WOOT! :lmao:

how much was it? i'm looking at that too

you're gonna love it. I got mine a couple months ago and I am addicted!

Grats on the new camera. `:mrgreen:

Awesome! woo-hoo! New camera smell, new camera euphoria! One of the nicest feelings! Enjoy the new body, and post a shot or two sometime. Have fun! Next weekend will be here soon, and you can give it the big shakedown then!

x2. I got mine for $620 off Central Digital new. I paid $5 for faster shipping although it's free shipping. The price has come down to $615 a few days ago (with free shipping as well). Hope that helps?

Congratulations! I have the T2i and I freakin' love it. Get that thing going and get shooting.

Good to hear. I love new toy day! Have fun and shoot shoot shoot!

x2. I got mine for $620 off Central Digital new. I paid $5 for faster shipping although it's free shipping. The price has come down to $615 a few days ago (with free shipping as well). Hope that helps?

First of all, congrats to the OP. I am thinking about getting a T1i or XS as well.

Central Digital has them pretty cheap at $612, but too bad they are located in NY and I will have to pay a hefty $55 tax if I buy from them. There is another shop called Butterfly Photo that is in NJ. They have them at $614. Has anyone dealt with them?

Most reactions

Back