Photos OK to edit
It's great for so many reasons.

:

100_1570.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

Anyone else love it?

Last edited:
What I love is the sheer stupidity and lack of safety shown in those pictures. Holding a bottle rocket and lighting it in your hand? No thanks. Ive had a firecracker blow up about an inch from my hand, not really an exciting feeling, even tho I was not injured other than a very mild burn.

maybe...sparklers would have been a better photo opportunity, I do like the spark trails.

Oh well. I'm still just a teenager, i'll learn.

Although those are just of my friends being stupid..i didn't shoot any.
But hey.

Haha! Ya maybe that isn't the smartest thing... but then again, think about how many people smoke.

And I do love July for many reasons! haha! Though I really love many different seasons. :D

If you can't be irresponsible as a teenager, what can you be? :) We used to shoot bottle rockets at each other! Them flying at you wasn't the bad part, the bad part was getting out of its way before it popped. And my dad used to get M-80s, slice them open, take out the gunpowder, and use it to make his own homemade stuff. We all do crazy stuff, and in truth we should all probably be dead for the ignorance we display at our worst moments :)

But I also think from a photograph standpoint sparklers would be cool. That, and those "Jumping Jacks" they have with the glowing jitterbugs. That may make a cool photo (or not).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back