Well Lookie What I Got

I've got a co-singer in choir with DVT, wearing compression hose, taking pills, all that stuff ... but he's 73!
Well, now you say they say it's not DVT, after all (lucky you), but you still got a "funny" EKG? Hmph...

What is it you're going to perform on 2nd?

We put Bach's St.Matthew Passion on stage (acting it out according to a script that was written for the occasion) in late March...

Awosome, a fellow choirinite! But yeah, no idea at this point! -_-

It's going to be our Pops concert, so a variety of stuff (Blackbird, One Voice, Bight Side of Life, ect.) With a LOT of choreographed parts! Rehearsals have been cramming so far, a big group of my choir/orchestra was at a Jazz festival (With Darmon Meader!) last weekendish, so that was the focus up until we got back!

Awesome! I'm not failure with that, but I'll be looking into it now! Fun fact, Bach was expected to produce a cantata a week when he worked in Muhlhausen!

Not only was he expected to produce one per week: also his singers were expected to sing it during Sunday service!
He worked with "modules" though, as it were, not diminishing his genius at all. But you recognise bits and pieces and get the feeling "I know this from somewhere". That sure helped him (and his singers) come up with something new every week. Else I wouldn't know...!?!?!?!

And once he refused to work with the city's boy's choir because he didn't consider them talented enough!
As for the modules, I wasn't aware! But using modules is semi-common even nowadays, right? :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back