Well...the time has come...

M

MDowdey

Hi Everyone!!!

well the time has come for me to part ways with my baby. Ive come to realize over the past couple of months that this camera is much more than i need, simply because im just learning...plus, i have a strong desire to go digital.

Therefore, im selling it. It is...

A mint condition Nikon N90s body with Optional MB-10 side grip(has a shutter release on the side)
a nikor 50mm f1.8 lens that has served me well.
A large Lowepro bag
A tiffen skylight filter
Nikon Strap
Cloth
Body cap
And of course the two lens caps

You might be saying to yourself..."damn that sounds expensive!!!" well folks, im here to tell you that I will part with this treasure trove of goodies for a mere 350.00 American Dollars.

The list of features is entirely way to long to list here so check this link out...http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...ail&Q=&sku=82949&is=USA&si=spec#goto_itemInfo

if it doesnt sell here to you guys, im going to place it on ebay and let the wolves have at it...

Thanks
matt Dowdey

i almost forgot.

it comes with a flashframe bracket(60.00 value) as well...

i cant believe no one is even slightly interested!!! :lol:

md

If I was a Nikon guy, I'd have taken it in a heartbeat.

I might have anyway if I hadn't just bought MarkC's EOS 5.

Yep, i love Nikons, but i got Canon lenses, sorry man. It sounds like a smoking deal though.

im just trying to figure out why no one is bidding on the damn camera....

md

im not getting my hopes up way hi cause im looking at the other nikons, and no one is bidding on any cameras, so oh well.... :cry:

md

You'll get the most out of it with a 7 day listing that ends on a Sunday evening. I've been watching a bunch of Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8 going used for $900.00 and up even when they sell new for $899.00 with a $100 rebate. Same part of the brain used for bidding on ebay must be the same part that obsesive gamblers succumb to.

I seem to have bids right away, Your right in that it doesn't get high until the last 15 minutes or so. But you really gotta sound excited about the item your selling. Make them think they are getting the best deal. Don't lie but be excited about your auction.
Also i was going to sell my 4x5 cam on Ebay last week and i noticed the same thing. If you can, pull the auction, people aren't buying now like they do during other parts of the yr. Right now people are all saving for summer vacations and crap. If you really wanna make a deal, sell at the end of sept, beginning of august. Then you get all the back to school peeps buying cameras for their kids. At least thats when i try to sell. Christmas of course is nice too, but watch out for bargin shoppers. End of Feb and beginning of March i have had great results too. Can't figure out why, but people like to buy then as well.
Also, make sure the auction ends on a sat. or sunday afternoon early evening. Thats when Ebay gets the most traffic.

ohhhh niiiccceee camera, see this is what is also annoying about being young, cant get good pay or even a proper job for another 2 months grrr!

Most reactions

Back