What's new

Well...the time has come...

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter MDowdey
  • Start date Start date
Matt, do you still got this? I might be interested. My little Nikon just isn't serving me anymore...
 
Altho I would have to hurt myself for contributing to your digitalness :P Oh the humanity! To be so conflicted...
 
I just paid for my d70 so not much $$ in the bank for camera stuff or I would have picked it up I could always use another :crazy: I be need a 50 mm and would like the other stuff 2
 
What ever happened Matt? Did you sell it on ebay?
 
i sold it!!!

some lucky guy bought it up!!!!


and yall passed it up!!


md

p.s. ive got another one up for sale......
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom