Well, things WERE looking good

quickshot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well the snow was almost gone, and then I wake up to this:

spring08002.jpg

They are saying we got aout 6 inches overnight...and it's still going.

:(

You seem sad about it, but I wish the mountains here would get more.. I need to do more snowboarding before the season's done..

I say go get a sled, find a hill, and have fun! WooHoo!

You seem sad about it, but I wish the mountains here would get more.. I need to do more snowboarding before the season's done..

I say go get a sled, find a hill, and have fun! WooHoo!

I'm very sad about it. We've had tons of snow this year and i've got spring fever. I'd go downhill skiing but that's a bit spendy. Sledding isn't a bad idea...

Heh.. I guess it's easy for me to say when it's always around 70 degrees here.. :mrgreen:

We're just lucky to get above freezing. It's okay though, i'm escaping to AZ in April. Get me out of this winter suck-fest.

haha its funny because we got lots of snow here in Sweden too and it has been snowing like everyday since Monday. The weird thing is that we barely got any snow this winter at all and I think during the last three days we got more snow than during the whole winter. -.-

Snow4.jpg

Snow1.jpg

Snow3.jpg

I hope you dont mind me posting some pictures in your thread :D

Not at all. It makes me feel a little better knowing the snow isn't just following me around haha.

I think everyone in MN is waiting for the thaw! Can't really complain too much though ... it hasn't been that bad this year.

The end of the season is always tough when we get dumped on. Especially when others are posting pictures of pretty flowers and birds :)

They are saying we got about 6 inches overnight...
:taped sh:

That is a whack of snow all right!! We had several big snowfalls like that this winter. It sure looks pretty, but I'm ready for crocuses and daffodils any time now!

i was hoping for snow at my parents place .... but now it is all rain :(

We're pretty uppity here in Wisconsin, too... like Crystal_Lynn said, the snow's coming down again! Not too bad in my area (yet!) luckily ;)

But isn't it just a kick in the butt when everything's start to thaw out, and then, BAM! It snows again? I love the Midwest, hahaha!

Just wait Alex. Stay patient and wait. They say it is due, even for the lowlands (which means even we here may get our share, now, when all the trees are in full bloom already :roll: )

probably snow when i will be on the motorway on Monday ....

Most reactions

Back