well, what do ya know .. sign of the times

Chase you should know from the song City Hall that Jables and Kage tried to rule but it turned to a power struggle and they killed each other by poisoning their wine.

Must admit, I probably would have voted for Arnie.

BTW there is legislation in congress to change the rules on the born in america requirement.
They want to change it to living in the US for 30+ yrs don't know if it will go or not though.

wolfepak

tenacious D is the S**T!!!!!!

so was saving silverman!!

long live arnold

md

Awesome! D fans in the hizouse!

I was wondering if anyone would recognize my avatar.

My pics of the tenacious d concert at Red Rocks were linked from the official site. They were taken with my crappy digicam but we were close enough to get a couple decent pics.

http://www.voodoocat.com/pictures/dredrocks/

chaseman24 said:
Lol yeah, Bono was the mayor of Palm Springs and ended up in state government until his death. Now, his wife is in there!

I'm all about Jack Black for president! :lmao:

Bono was actually a US congressman when he died.

wolfepak said:
Must admit, I probably would have voted for Arnie.

BTW there is legislation in congress to change the rules on the born in america requirement.
They want to change it to living in the US for 30+ yrs don't know if it will go or not though.

wolfepak

I have heard talk about it but I seriously doubt it will change. It is in the constitution, so an amendment woudl need to be passed.

Geronimo said:
chaseman24 said:
Lol yeah, Bono was the mayor of Palm Springs and ended up in state government until his death. Now, his wife is in there!

I'm all about Jack Black for president! :lmao:

Bono was actually a US congressman when he died.

Yeah, what he said :) lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back