What's new

went and rode BMX today...

ImNick

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 19, 2010
Messages
220
Reaction score
16
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...and didnt take any riding photos haha. i will thursday though. but anyways i have theses C&C please =]
1.
4360847943_7255435be4.jpg

2.
4360847521_1f583e277f.jpg

3.
4360847437_331840f4f1.jpg


first two are kinda noisy =/
 
I think the last two are great for documentary photography. The first one is just fun.
 
1,3 might be good for your facebook page, not too sure about anything else. I say that because they seem to be photos that would appeal more to friends and family, doesn't do anything for myself.
2. I see what you were going for here, but the shadows overpower the image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom