What's new

Went for a hike - C&C!

zeto88

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 23, 2009
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went for a walk yesterday, got a few shots.
I just wanted to see what you thought of my simple PP (and the shot).

Here's the original -
53378578.jpg


And here's the PP -
25290715.jpg


Tell me honestly aswell!
I might post more pictures later.
Also, what's the best program for RAW editing?
 
I really love the saturation in the edited version, fantastic photo.

Just an idea - next time try and shoot from a lower angle.. it may make the photograph a tad more interesting.

Well done :)

P.s Good to see another Aussie on here!
 
I think I like the unedited version better. On this monitor it looks like the first one has more color and is more vivid.
 
It is, the second is more saturated.
Again, what's the best program for editing RAW?
Thanks!
 
I like different parts of both versions. I like the sky and the color in the trees in the original but I think the road and the grass looks great in the edited version. I think I like the edit better overall though. Nice shot.
 
I'm not a big fan of borders, but to each their own. The edit looks a bit nicer, but there are parts I like about both. I think the first just looks more vivid. Desaturation works sometimes, but I don't know if it was right for this one.
 
I think I like the unedited one best, i think it's the gold in the grass I like so much. they are both awesome, though! :) Australia is #1 on my list of places to go! And it's a very long list
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom