Went to a car show (C&C)

misskrys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are some of the better ones. (I like emblems for some reason.)

4807406876_1e8fd545e0_b.jpg

4806782695_8eaf612a36_b.jpg

4806780397_2e5050b22a_b.jpg

4. The pinstriping on this bike is by Von Dutch. Pretty awesome.
4807407134_f99ed36aa6_b.jpg

I like em!

1 is great perspective although i would have preferred it if it showed a bit more of the tire. The cut off makes it a bit distracting for me

2 is ok, but is missing something to make it interesting enough.

3 is very cool but i find the car behind a little distracting. Would be better if you could find a way to take the picture where you don't see it or found a way to detract attention away from it better.

4 I like it.

I don't see very many cars here, just whole bunch of car parts ;)

#1- more mini, less other car. the mini is your subject, not the blurry car

#2- it's a badge. what's the point? this badge could have been pasted onto a piece of painted aluminum. show me the car too.

#3- frame it so you don't have the overlapping car behind it

#4- this one is the best. I would try taking it at an angle to show more down the car

I like em!

1 is great perspective although i would have preferred it if it showed a bit more of the tire. The cut off makes it a bit distracting for me

2 is ok, but is missing something to make it interesting enough.

3 is very cool but i find the car behind a little distracting. Would be better if you could find a way to take the picture where you don't see it or found a way to detract attention away from it better.

4 I like it.

Thanks! In the original of 1 it had more of the tire, but it was crooked. :banghead: Lesson learned: shoot farther away, crop later.

I don't see very many cars here, just whole bunch of car parts ;)

Lol, I never said I took pictures of cars! :lol:

#1- more mini, less other car. the mini is your subject, not the blurry car

#2- it's a badge. what's the point? this badge could have been pasted onto a piece of painted aluminum. show me the car too.

#3- frame it so you don't have the overlapping car behind it

#4- this one is the best. I would try taking it at an angle to show more down the car

Hmm... Apparently you can't read, and you don't know what old cars look like. #1 - Both cars in frame are MINIs. Otherwise, I would have agreed with you. #2 - I said at the very beginning of the thread that I like badges. That's cool if you don't, but I do. And because you've never seen an old MINI, I can't blame you for not knowing that it's not a typical MINI badge. #3 - Yes, you're right. #4 - It's a motorbike, but I'll forgive you this time. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back